Imagine my surprise when I found that Chape nominated me among the group of people he considered for the versatile blogger award. I am constantly amazed by how many wonderful people one can come across through the magic of the internet. Thank you and thank you again! Check our the site, I sure did.
Next, according to VBA rules, I need to disclose seven tidbits about me and my life. So, here it goes:
- I am a mid century modern fan and have filled my home with remembrances of my youth.
- I love binge watching TV shows in Netflix.
- I hope one day to have enough property and money to open my own animal rescue.
- I am afraid to fly.
- I suffer from depression and medication doesn’t always work.
- I have the most amazing family and I am very lucky.
- I met a friend because of WordPress and this nomination and I will be forever grateful and maybe will get to meet her some day.
Here are the blogs I would like to nominate:
Falling Down the Rabbit Hole is Not an Option